1. The Fumbally is a cafe with goodies and lots of light much needed in this city so rainy.
2. Caminar – Everywhere, As you may know, Dublin is a pretty small town.
I felt free without having to rely on some means of transport and if my feet were not enough, you could use my favorite thing.
3. The Bike – I was a novice rider but I became an expert. Well not really. I fell many times. What do you do when it rains? Cycling still continues.
4. The Art – This city is full on the street, small galleries and some museums are good.
It is the city where Art fetch was born, the art gallery online and I was lucky to start working there.
5. Dublin is a city open to creativity and I loved it.
6. It was not beer before moving to Ireland. But how can you resist this? Which brings me to these artistic colleagues with whom I shared home. To them also do beer!
7. Live Music – You are surrounded by music all day on the street, in markets, pubs or parks.
8. Nights Karaoke In The George – Saturday, these graceful girls have a karaoke contest. The winner takes free drinks. I won once and lost one time also.
9. A bus in the yard of the place is a pizzeria and the pizzas are so good that you die you!
10. Market – Dublin city is not the best weather.
Still, everyone likes to be outside.
So, there is always something organized, including markets around.
11. People – I lived in several cities but none with such a sense of community. I always found a helping hand and a smile to cheer me on.
People are what makes Dublin is a happy place to live. Dublin, a happy city. I hope you liked this small tribute to Dublin. I’m starting a new chapter in my life. I moved to Los Angeles to study. It is the first time I travel to America!